Fade broke into our lives! Fade haircuts 2022 are one of the iconic and fashionable styles among men, giving manly, but a neat appearance, which is ideal for everyday or professional situations.
Let’s find out fade haircuts 2022 trends and styles.
Fade haircuts 2022: best fade haircuts 2022
Fade is a haircut that creates a fuzzy transition from short hair at the back of the head to any desired length at the crown. Thanks to its versatility, fade is suitable for both men in business attire and athletes.
Not everyone can make a perfect fade. As a haircut it requires prior experience and incredible accuracy. Slight change in length of the hair can change the overall appearance, and styling options will change accordingly.
Giving the best fade haircuts 2022 requires creativity, years of experience, an accurate eye, hand coordination, and perseverance.
Preliminary preparation of fade haircuts 2022
- Hair preparation: before starting, wash your hair or just moisten them
- Length: you should decide how short the haircut should be and which length should the hair on the crown have
Fade haircuts 2022: technology of best fade haircuts 2022
Transition in fade haircuts 2022
Fade, as a rule, begins behind the ears and becomes shorter, up to the neck. Transition behind the ears is often suitable for all forms of heads, but you should take into account the following factors:
- In case a person’s hair are thinner in some places, then the transition should start where the hair texture changes (regardless of the ears)
- In case a person has a tuft, plan to start the transition just above or below it.
Move the clipper vertically. Just like when shaving your face, shave your hair in opposite direction of growth. Start from the temporal part of the head and move towards the back.
- Move the clipper up and down, make a little effort to shave off all the unnecessary hair
- Also, move the clipper to the sides along the transition line. Don’t turn the machine horizontally, continue to hold it vertically. Remember that hair of fade line goes from one length to another.
Slowly shave your hair in small sections with solid and precise movements to get the best fade haircuts 2022.
In order to continue cutting the transition line, change the nozzle. Provided that everything is done correctly, you’d get a smooth transition line, without layers. Hair should gradually be shortened as it gets closer to the head.
Getting to top of mens fade haircuts 2022
In case you want long strands on top of the head, then use scissors. They will fit in such styles as quiff, pompadour or messy top. For a shorter version, use the clipper with the appropriate attachment. The machine is needed for such styles as Caesar or crew cut.
Using your fingers or a comb, lift your hair, gradually cutting off all that is above them. Take into account the angle of the cut. Trim the hair at an angle as you approach the back of your head to achieve a smooth transition and avoid lines.
Fade haircuts 2022: types of haircut trends 2022
There are many diverse styles of fade haircuts 2022, to help you understand them, we present a selection of photos from the best masters in the world.
- Low wedge-shaped fade
- High conical fade
- Medium wedge fade
- Temp fade
- Very short fade
- Drop fade
- Afro fade
- Comb over fade
- High top