Table of Contents
- 1 Mens haircuts 2019: stylish trends
- 2 Trendy mens haircuts 2019: short hair
- 3 Boxing and half-box styling as mens haircut trends 2019
- 4 Mens haircuts 2019: modish undercut and pompadour
- 5 Trendy mens haircuts 2019: Modish Pompadour
- 6 Mens haircuts 2019 for medium length hair
Let’s see what mens haircuts 2019 are in trend. Hairstyle is an integral part of a chosen style and look. In 2019, men’s haircuts of various lengths and shapes are in fashion. Starting from ultra-short and long, classical, with clear shapes and slightly careless or curly to geometric bangs or textured strands.
Mens haircuts 2019: stylish trends
In order to determine mens haircut trends 2019, you can use images created by stylists from the fashion industry. Choosing a new haircut, take into account the structure of your skull, speed and direction of hair growth. Quality of your hair, as well as overall style and lifestyle are also important.
Main fashion trends of mens haircuts 2019:
- Medium length hairstyles: stylists offer to wear them with falling loose strands or curls falling on the forehead. Dressed back with gel also has got a place in trendy mens haircuts 2019.
- Ultra-short mens haircuts 2019: such experiment will suit brave young men with expressive features.
- Natural styling: on many past fashion shows we can see models having medium-length hair.
- During the last Dior fashion show, most models got on the runway with Side Part haircut. Side Part is a traditional English hairstyle in classic style and got a firm place in men’s haircut trends 2019. Typical strokes of such haircut are side part, short temporal region, voluminous crown and parietal zones. Thus general asymmetry of Side Part haircut allows you to correct the shape of the face.
Mens haircuts 2019 should have texture to avoid a boring look.
- Short haircut with bangs is named crop. It can have a clear border or be combined with fading (reducing border to zero). The most effective crop is with asymmetrical bangs on smooth or discolored hair. You can choose from men’s haircut trends 2019 the textured crochet with ragged strands in grunge style or combine smooth neck with torn or asymmetrical bangs.
Trendy mens haircuts 2019: short hair
The short options of mens haircuts 2019 are appropriate for busy business people, active youth and sportsmen.
British is a fashionable option from classical mens haircut trends 2019.
View this post on Instagram
Haircut Britannica as mens haircut styles 2019
Haircut Britannica from the 50s of the last century has grown popularity in 2019. It will suit men with thick hair with curls.
Modern British haircut in mens haircut trends 2019
Modern British haircut often is a combination of long bangs and shaved whiskey and back of the head. Sometimes it could have some pattern. Thus, bangs are stacked in bulk, in direction of the nape. Also, British haircut in sports style has smooth transition from short hair to long.
The length of the bangs should not exceed 5 cm. Often, in order to trim teenagers, stylists and parents prefer sporting haircut option in 2019.
British in grunge with ragged patches, disheveled, asymmetrical, painted in bright colors, with bangs carelessly raised up to the peak of popularity of trendy mens haircuts 2019. Men with straight hair will choose the option of military like multilayered haircut, without filing.
As an experiment, use staining technique from mens haircut trends 2019. The effect of burnt strands on textured curls, combination of several close shades have a firm place in mens haircut styles 2019. Lightening of short hair and darkening of long ones will look trendy in 2019.
Boxing and half-box styling as mens haircut trends 2019
The most popular mens haircuts 2019 for short hair are boxing and half-box.
Box is characterized by ultrashort (up to 0.3 cm) hair in occipital and temporal zones and longer (0.5-4 cm) on vertex. Transition from short strands to longer ones passes above the nape. It can be smooth or sharp.
Mens haircut styles 2019: shaving
Modern technology often involves complete shaving of the back of the head and temples. Hairstyles can be supplemented with graphic bangs, which begin on vertex. Longer strands are laid on one side or on the back, forming a Mohawk or pointing upwards. For fashionable looks in 2019, you just have to ruffle them. Children and adolescents love to combine boxing with shaved drawings on shorter parts.
Half-box has more elongated strands in the upper part (up to 8 cm), presence of border, passing on occipital area or below and shaved temples. Long bangs can be attributed to trendy mens haircuts 2019, painted with effect of burnt strands (ombre, sombre) or in bronze technique.
Mens haircuts 2019: modish undercut and pompadour
Literally, the name undercut is translated as under the hairstyle. This is due to sharp transition between occipital-temporal zone (strands not longer than 2 cm) and long maculo – parietal. Mens undercut isn’t suitable for wavy and thick hair.
Mens undercut is suitable for smooth and elastic hair with medium hardness. More effective and brutal looks are in dark colors, due to more pronounced contrast between strands of divers lengths.
Interpretations of mens undercut for 2019:
- Only one shaved temple with pattern or a tattoo
- Slanting bangs
- Retro style, which includes smooth short hair on temples, long on parietal area and crown, combed back.
- Elvis style, which means short whiskey and back of the head and long milled vertex.
- Punk style, which has long strands on vertex.
Trendy mens haircuts 2019: Modish Pompadour
Pompadour is a fashionable retro style haircut. It owes its existence and popularity to Elvis Presley. The lateral zones are cut short, and bangs and crown-parietal zone are left long and combed back.
In 2019, two interpretations of pompadour haircut are popular:
Classical pompadour in mens haircut trends 2019
Classical pompadour haircut is in style of the 50’s. Hair combed on one side, and upper part is combed back. It goes well with a beard.
Creative pompadour in mens haircut styles 2019
Creative pompadour has more pronounced contrast between short and long locks. Long hair are combed back, forming a strong volume. This crest visually increases growth and extends the face.
Stylists for 2019 offer modern options with smooth transition to undercut and underlined parting. In this case, shaving the temples and occiput is acceptable. You can use gradual transition from short to long hair to the back of the head. Creative pompadour is one of the popular mens haircut styles in 2019.
View this post on Instagram
Mens haircuts 2019 for medium length hair
Mens haircuts 2019 with lock of hair
To get a hairstyle with a lock of hair, hairdressers often combine long hair or undercut and suggest shaved temporal area. A bundle with a beard will also look perfect in 2019.
Top knot is the most fashionable version of mens haircut styles 2019. In this hairstyle, the hair is collected on vertex in combination with shaved or short-cut temporal-occipital part in samurai style.
The easiest way is to collect a top knot from straight and slightly curly hair. They are laid in a bundle with small volume. Transition between zones can be sharp or smooth.
Graduated square for 2019
Graduated male quads have no restrictions on hair texture and depend on the shape of the face. This is an excellent choice in 2019 for owners of curly hair. Fluffy hair is the only exception.
Graduated mens haircut styles 2019 assume cascade length with locks. Supplement square by long (possibly asymmetrical) bangs. Graduated mens haircut trends 2019 are one of the trendy mens haircuts 2019.
According to the fashion shows, mens bob promises to be popular in mens haircuts 2019.
Unlike the female version, the back of the head doesn’t have any volume, it lies flat. Also refreshing the classic bean can oblique the bangs, asymmetry, torn strands and highlighting. It looks best on dense and straight hair, slight waviness is possible.
Mens hairstyles 2019 in grunge style
Almost everything refers to grunge style haircuts, which can be laid appropriately: carelessly or defiantly. Attributes of grunge style hairstyles are:
- asymmetrically shaved whiskey,
- cascading and torn strands,
- patchwork haircuts,
- bright staining.