Pompadour haircut named after King of France Louis XV favorite. Legendary singer Elvis Presley brought it back in fresh transformation. Trend was successfully picked up and spread among people.
After more than half century that haircut leads hair trends! We invite all stylish short haircuts funs to read our «Pompadour haircut: How to get trendy pompadour haircut» article.
Short haircuts: Pompadour’s special features
Pompadour differs from other short haircuts with its bright character elements:
- short cut or shaved sides;
- long strands on crown, usually combed back or highly styled.
Pompadour should become universal solution for any age category, from adolescents to retirees.
Its advantage is in various styling ways, proceeding from individual structure of the face type and lifestyle.
Knowing Pompadour’s secrets you will choose you’re perfect fitting one!
- Men with beard should style it, leaving emptiness effect on temples, near cut edges.
- Young men can try raising strands upwards.
- Skin shouldn’t be seen throw on sides and back!
- Lengths difference accent is required! It’s one of extra actual hair trends 2017!
Mens haircuts 2017 tend to modifications, fitting any face shape. Use following rules to do right Pompadour choice for your face type.
- Round face looks perfect with highly styled top.
- Elongated side strands accent thin face aristocratic look, bringing shape visually closer to ideal oval.
Pompadour haircut in trends
Pompadour strongly changes with wavy top hair styling. Wavy texture on short haircuts visually enlarges face, so use such technique for thin face.
Surely you will like our topic on 2019 hair trends.
Add small amount of hairspray for fixing result. It’s important not to overdo with hairspray. It brings “glass” hair effect!
Avoid complicated hairstyles on windy or rainy weather. Pompadour without styling should be easy to bring in order with simple combing.
Just brush your hair back with special wet hair effect styling gel. Apply it unevenly to get perfect volume. You will achieve two hair trends 2017: wet and “Elvis” hair elements!
Hopefully, you liked our «Pompadour haircut: How to get trendy pompadour haircut» article.