Long time noble chocolate was considered to be color for strict image. Sometimes young creative women disliked their natural chestnut shades, preferring bleaching and going to fantasy hair color. But colorist (real hair artist!) with instagram account @hannahthepainter made fashion boom, going non-trivial way. Experimenting with shades, she created chocolate mauve hair!
These hair coloring ideas make natural brunettes go into tasty purple shades game without damaging hair structure. Still it looks strict enough to shine in office and party as well. Most added photos taken from @hannahthepainter instagram, so you’ll see creators’ masterpieces and vision.
You will like topics on:
- Medium hairstyles for women 2019
- 2019 hair trends
- Mid length haircuts 2019
- Haircuts for long hair 2019
Get ideas from our «Chocolate mauve hair: History, photos, inspiration» article.
Hair coloring ideas: Chocolate purple transition
Chocolate mauve often made in balayage techniques.
Thanks to cold and warm tones mixing, any color typed woman can find her suitable chocolate mauve option.
If you tend to purple, as fantasy hair color, choose brighter options. If you prefer strict style, think of elegant chocolate mauve variations with slightly going transition to mauve «haze».
Chocolate mauve shouldn’t include only chocolate and mauve tones! It just means transition from darker roots (chocolate, chestnut, brown, dark blonde) to tender mauve tips. Any secondary tones usage opportunity gives chance for unique hair coloring ideas creation!
- Classical chocolate mauve with rose gold, dusty pink and lilac secondary tones suits anyone, but especially brunettes with olive skin.
- If you’re cold color typed, include light blue, steel, silver, lilac, frosty pink sparkles into your transitions. Neutralize yellow tone after bleaching! It can give warm shades. Yellow often gives green final result, when you were waiting for blue. Use light violet toner with small action duration for getting white base.
- Transform your chocolate mauve into really bright fantasy hair color making it in saturated tones!
- Hair coloring ideas for bold persons include partial chocolate mauve with sharp transition to contrast color.
More chocolate mauve hair tips
- Make coloring with good specialist.
- Boldly go to chocolate mauve from tiger eye, if your color type is warm.
- More tone flares you’ll add, more creative fantasy hair color you’ll get! Just combine closed to one another tones for smooth transition.
Hopefully, our «Chocolate mauve hair: History, photos, inspiration» article inspired your great dreamy makeover in tasty blueberry pie colors.