Coloring in grey is literally a tribute to fashion. What caused the excitement around this color, how it attracts everyone and why grey hair is not just an old woman’s color? Let’s figure out grey hair 2019 shades and trends.
Trendy shades of grey hair 2019
Popular grey hair 2019 shades include:
Probably popularity among people who like graphite transitioned into fashion trends. It has dark metallic tint. Palette is quite diverse: from bright grey to wet asphalt.
- Ash blonde became a grey hair 2019 choice of white-haired ladies, because it gives a spectacular look and perfectly removes yellowness. It differs from silver with the ability to a give beautiful noble look.
Have a look also on:
- Hair color trends 2019
- Mid length haircuts 2019
- 2019 hair trends
- Medium hairstyles for women 2019
- Layered haircuts 2019
- Haircuts for long hair 2019
- Ash-grey is one of the hair color trends 2019 even among famous people. Due to the fact that it looks very naturalistic on blonde curls. There are many variations; you can paint your curls in a classical way or do it in 3D (using three shades). Blonde, ash and light brown subtones are needed to create a volumetric effect.
Light grey is the likeness of ordinary light blonde. It’s a chameleon color: in the afternoon you’ll see light tones on your strands, and closer to the evening it’ll turn dark.
In order to achieve this result, it’s necessary to resort a multi-level coloration, which includes silver blonde and light brown tones.
Grey hair 2019: bold grey hair color trends 2019
Saturated grey resembles gray hair, but it’s distinguished by its uniformity and beautiful ebb, as well as the absence of dark zones. Its advantage is its aristocratic look.
For proper staining, it’s necessary to evenly distribute coloring pigments and create a multi-level ebb.
- Grey-blue palette is one of trendy grey hair 2019 shades. It’s achieved by adding blue mix tone to the dye. Due to this, locks will have a white background with bluish undertone. Only the most courageous beauties, seeking to look as unusual as possible, will conduct such experiments with grey hair colours 2019.
- Purple-grey strands will require a purple mix tone. You’ll become an owner of beautiful pearl-pink color. Be careful, if you add too much colored pigment, your locks will turn purple.
How to paint in grey hair color trends 2019?
You can immediately begin to make your dreams come true, if you own naturally light-blonde hair or have small percentage of gray hair. Having dark pigments, be prepared for to have to repeatedly carry out procedures of clarification. Unfortunately, sometimes it can appear yellow or green on bleached strands, which won’t be easy to get rid of.
The whole palette of grey hair 2019 is truly diverse, every fashionista can find something of her own in grey hair trends 2019. Each color is played on in its own way, with the help of additional accent flares.
- The very first step towards achieving your desired grey hair 2019, will be discoloration. Grey is an unnatural subtone, requiring special attention and care. After clarification, the selected color will look in the best way.
Don’t expect to acquire grey curls after the first session. This is a painstaking process that can take even a few weeks. However, the time and the effort spent on it will be worth it. Move approximately in this direction: lightening to light blonde, then to platinum blonde.
- After bleaching comes the stage of toning. The best choice would be semi-permanent dyes.
In case you want to have ashy braids for a short time, you can try tinted balms that last for short period time. So you can understand whether or not you are ready to stain your strands in this hue. Tint shampoos will help you in case of maintenance of the color after persistent staining.