Classical oval face happy owners can try almost any womens hairstyles 2017. But theoretically ideal shape still creates difficulties with choice on practice. You should orientate among hair trends 2017 variety, considering your face’s features. It could need correcting also, being elongated, standing out with too heavy chin or large forehead. Right chosen oval face hairstyles should discover your true beauty power! Besides correcting, they should accent face’s advantages also.
Read our «Womens hairstyles 2017: Oval face hairstyles» article to create ideal image!
You will like topics on:
- Medium hairstyles for women 2019
- 2019 hair trends
- Mid length haircuts 2019
- Haircuts for long hair 2019
Hair trends 2017: Elongated face hairstyles
Best suitable hairstyles 2017 for elongated faces include long bangs. Feathered long straight bangs should accent eyes beauty and make face “shorter”.
If you like hairstyles without bangs, create little volume near roots. Such hack shouldn’t let straight strands make face visually longer.
Avoid these elements.
- Too short bangs.
- High ponytails.
- Straight parting.
Hairstyles 2017: Heavy chin visual correction
Little voluminously styled multi-layered haircuts with large curls soften face and shift accent from chin to cheekbones.
Any oval face looks mysterious and elegant with one-sided hairstyles, but it especially recommended for women with heavy chin.
Completely straight bob with little volume near roots should be good option for you.
Avoid bob or layered hairstyles with strands, directed inside, to chin line. In opposite, if you need accent on small chin or neck, use it boldly. Such vintage looks included to hair trends 2017.
Reveal oval’s advantages: Oval face hairstyles
- Low ponytail and loose strands, gently framing face give you romantic and elegant look. It makes face little thinner and emphasize cheekbones.
- If your forehead looks harmonic, try to brush hair back. Hair trends 2017 offer it’s new interpretation, wet hair.
- Any asymmetric graduated hairstyles made for you!
- Textured hair accent cheekbones.
- Use hair color flares according to rule: light flares visually enlarge face part, dark colors make it thinner.
Hopefully, our «Womens hairstyles 2017: Oval face hairstyles» article helped you reveal your wonderful face beauty!