Table of Contents
2019 hairstyles for women over 50 is already a reality. We often meet youth dictated tendencies, but fashion is for everyone, so we’ve prepared a list of hairstyles for women over 50 2019 trends.
Hairstyles for middle aged women don’t differ much, but have to be thoroughly chosen. You should consider some nuances accenting your face’s and hair structure’s advantages.
Simultaneously it’s necessary to avoid the elements, making you look older. We’ll tell you about those secrets, based on hair trends 2019.
Посмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram
2019 hairstyles for women over 50: Middle and long options
Short hairstyles for women over 50 2019 trends are the most often recommended ones.
However, if you like longer options and got healthy hair, why not?
- 2019 hair trends allow multiple options, including 80’s voluminous layers styles. It’s a good idea to remember your rebellious youth, have vivid hair and be extra fashionable!
Have a look also on:
- Hairstyles for thin hair 2019
- Womens hairstyles 2019
- Short hairstyles for women 2019
- Hair cutting style 2019
- Another one from 2019 haircuts for over 50 is a Disco times trend with free natural curls. Don’t overdo with this styling – it harms the hair too much! Such hairstyles ideally fit for dense African hair owners.
- Any layered haircuts are made for you! Combine them with hair contouring for the best result.
- Make elegant classic 2019 short hairstyles for women over 50 with wavy hair, voluminous buns and braids.
- Long side bangs look fresh and accent your fine taste!
2019 hairstyles for women over 50: Short options
Short hairstyles for women over 50 2019 trends are popular due to their practicality. Of course, we’ll pay attention to beauty and 2018 hair trends! Let’s see, what hairstyles for older women 2019 are fashionable this season.
- Long bob and sided long bangs will emphasize your eyes. Such style is quite tender and fresh. Bob won’t look “hard-weight”, old-fashioned like in the 60’s! Add feathering, light asymmetry, some spiky strands – such hairstyles for women over 50 2019 trends make them look nearly 10 years younger.
- Spiky strands with the right coloring make the hair look joyfully and accent the face’s beauty.
- Don’t get too short whiskers and micro bangs, if it doesn’t fit you 100%! It all visually adds age.
- Braided bangs look very cute and correspond to 2019 hair trends. Make them bold, if the length allows that.
2019 hairstyles for women over 50: 2019 haircuts for over 50 color choices
Color plays almost the main role in hairstyles for older women 2019! Usually we read about so many taboos… Are they really so “dangerous”? We don’t think so! Everything is individual, so, if you have doubts and wish to wear the “forbidden” colors, take a good stylist’s advice.
Try making a simple test – find the textile with the desired color and bring it close to your face. Look critically – did it make your face prettier or accented the flaws?
- Remember, any color on grey hair can be brighter, than in a catalog. It washes off sooner. You’d better use special products for them.
- Rock your fully grey hair! It’s in 2019 hairstyles for women over 50 trends! So, your young friends suffer with aggressive bleaching to get the refined silvery shades. So called trendy Granny hair isn’t the real grey itself.
- You’ll need good soft toning to exclude the brass. Use special shampoos for grey hair with a very soft bluish pigment. Be sure, trendy silver hair will decorate any hairstyles for women over 50 2019 varieties!
- Got partial grey hair? Maybe, soft highlights or ombre will hide it better, than one-toned dyeing. By the way, flashing highlights make styling look airy and make you look younger.
- Stylists often don’t recommend dark colors after 50, but just look at those elegant ladies!..
- Who said it’s not time for bright dyeing? Here we see just another myth! Rock with cool bright colors, looking harmonious with your eye and skin color.
Hopefully, our “2019 hairstyles for women over 50: hairstyles for older women 2019 trends” article will help you prove: beauty has no age limits!